Wednesday, January 28, 2009

going to florida

I am going to Florida in February and i can't wait. my dad and i are going together and we are going to spend time with each other and my grandma and grandpa. they have a house there and we are going to stay with them. We are going to go to Disney, the beaches, shopping, and their swimming pool. Me and my dad are so excited we are going on a plane down there because its to long of a ride in the car. my dad and i just want to relax when were down there on the beach and tan and maybe go in the water there too. my mom and brother would go but its too much money. I AM SO EXCITED!

This is the "florida room".

6 comments:

  1. Wow,... I haven't been in Florida for four years. Have a wonderful time and take some pictures to share with us later, ok? Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had lots of fun in Florida. Lindsey liked the beach. I'll sure be jealous that you're in the nice weather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you get to spend time with just Dad! I sure enjoy my hiking time with my Dad :) I will miss you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! If you get to Disney, be sure to mark down all the must see rides as well as the don't bothers for when we go in october. We will be thinking of you while we are still snowed in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa is taking us all with her - we are flying. October 24th - November 1st.

    ReplyDelete