Wednesday, January 7, 2009

my dog

my dog shadow is a golden retriver and he is 8 years old he loves to lay on the floor. He got up on the couch with me one day and he kept putting his nose under my arm and nudgeing it while was watching narnia prince caspian. he always loves to cuddle and snuggle with me and he loves to go outside with me and wrestle and play with me and sometimes go with me on the sled and go down the hill.I got a snowboard and he chases me down the hill and it is so funny........... he always runs around and rubbs his back in the snow and snort and sniff all the time!!

3 comments:

  1. Shadow sledding would make for a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan,
    You have a dog for a friend,... I have a cat! Her name is Midnight. But she doesn't like the snow. I guess it's because cats don't like to get wet and snow melts, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After you come over for game night, he'll smell our critters on you and be a little bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete