Monday, February 23, 2009

the trip to florida

I went to Florida today and i went to the airport and flew. When we got there i went to the Jetty with my grandparents and my dad. We saw dolphins and it was a mom and a baby. they were jumping through the air and there was a pelican too he just sat there while i took a picture. It was cold there at night and we left because there was alot of winds.We are staying in a retirement home andthere is a pool and a club house that you can go to that is fun to. Tonight we took a walk me my dad and my aunt went i rode a bike while my dad and my aunt were walking. I rode a 3 wheel bike thats my grammas and its really fun. Tommorow i'm going to go swimming and go to the beach to lay in the hot sun. I'm going to Disney world on wednesday and i am going to ride rides and everything. It'll be so much fun!!
p.s. I wrote this in Florida.

1 comment: